Pfaff Select 150 is very user friendly and easy to use. It is reliable and durable, and comes with other fantastic features.
It gives you a collection of 27 beautiful stitches that includes both utility and stretch stitches. The stitch length and the stitch width can be customized up to 6.mm and 5.5mm respectively. The Automatic buttonhole feature allows you to sew on the buttons without the need to turn the fabric. For speed control, it offers two speed settings that you can choose from. The presser feet can be snapped on and snapped off anytime you want; so no more need for screwdrivers.
This equipment's integrated dual feed system makes a smooth, even and no slip stitch possible. It offers 15 needle locations which makes quilting, topstitching and working with zips easier. It also offers a perfect 1/4" seam line. The free motion mode can be selected for some beautiful free motion sewing or quilting. Plus, regardless of the fabric thickness or layers, the powerful needle piercing gives a smooth and strong feel while sewing.
The accessory storage area that it provides is very practical, but when detached it can give a long slim free arm that can make working with arm, cuffs, and sleeves effortless.
It also comes with some standard accessories that will make your next sewing project comfortable. These include bobbins, pack of needles, screwdriver, spool holder, spool pin, overlock, Zig-Zag, Zipper, Blind hem and buttonhole foot. For protection purposes, a hard and sturdy cover is provided, and for beginners, the machine comes with an easy to follow manual.
- Piping Foot - Used to add thick wraped or plain piping to home firnishings.
- 7/9 Hole Cord Foot - Use embroidery floss, pearl cotton or other specialty threads through upto 9 strands and sew over with a fancy decorative stitch.
- Decorative Trim Foot - Use to flat triming into geaments or linens using machine decorative stitches.
- Couching / Braiding Foot - Sew over yarn, decorative cording or narrow satin ribbons to produce your very own fancy trims.
- Beading Foot - Imagine being able to sew string of pearls/beads on to garments to produce lovely styled personal designs.